Do You The Best Marketing Automation In Place For Your Business?
Have you noticed that 70 percent of visitors who leave your website will never return? In most cases, this means that 95 percent to 98 percent of your marketing efforts are going to waste, not to mention that you are losing more money in customer acquisition costs than you need to.
As businessperson, the time and money you put into your marketing efforts are extremely valuable. Make the most of them using Active Campaign which has the best split between cost and functionality.
What Type O Marketing Automation Do You Need?
Optimized have made detailed studies of the digital marketing automation market and have decided to partner with two leading providers:
- We suggest Active Campaign for growing small to medium business who want a value for money service that does really well the services that they need to use
- We suggust SALESmanago for businesses who want the full marketing automation service at a realistic cost
Contact us to find out which best services your needs
Active Campaign Functionality
The functionality in ActiveCampaign includes:
- Site tracking. What are people doing on your website? Track actions on your site, then follow up with triggered messages.
- Sign-up forms. Collect email addresses, segment your audience, and trigger automations with custom forms.
- Goal tracking. Track goals and conversions to see what is working and what isn’t in your marketing.
- Advanced reporting. Find out which marketing gets results. Use advanced reports to find ways to grow.
- Attribution. Track the entire customer lifecycle to see where your customers come from.
- Split action testing. Find your top performing automations by testing your automations and email funnels against each other.
- Lead scoring. Find your most engaged contacts and offer them exactly what they want.
- Notification emails. Let automation nurture your leads, then notify you at the perfect moment to follow up.
Ideal for Growing Businesses
What used to work in the past is not enough anymore. The days of impersonal, bulk emails are behind us — today’s customers expect so much more.
You need to create unique experiences that make every customer feel like your best customer with Customer Experience Automation, ActiveCampaign is designed for growing businesses with:
- Easy drag-and-drop email builder (plus powerful segmentation)
- A visual automation builder that easily lets you automate with just a few clicks
- An intuitive CRM to manage every part of your business
For example, MailChimp is a fine choice for simple, one-off emails, but you can’t get true customer engagement by sending your customers the exact same messages. Customer Experience Automation lets you create a totally unique experience for every single customer — which is how you build lasting relationships that grow your business.
Do not just automate your processes, activate your entire customer experience.
All-In-One Solution Can Be High Price, Low Value
Stop overpaying for basic all-in-one functionality, and get a tool that gives you exactly what you need.
- Stop paying for limited features and functionality that doesn’t provide value
- Get a tool that’s the best at what it does (and doesn’t try to do everything)
- Easy to build automations, beautiful emails
The problem with all-in-one solutions, like HubSpot, is that you end up paying a premium price for a lot of basic features with limited depth. As the leading customer experience automation platform, ActiveCampaign provides the best in email marketing and marketing automation at a fraction of the cost, and doesn’t make you pay for features you won’t use.
Grow Your Business With A Platform That’s Easy To Use, And Easy On Your Budget.
As you and your team strive to sell to customers and grow your business, you need to be agile and understand customer preferences — that is not possible while you use an overly complex solution. ActiveCampaign can give your team the tools needed to be successful.
You no longer must sacrifice customer experience at the cost of your entire marketing budget with Pardot. Stop overpaying for a marketing suite that requires a consultant to manage, and limits your landing pages, forms, and automations. Choose a customer experience automation solution that helps you utterly understand your customers and grow your business.
Check Out Which Features Are Included In Each Plan
Sendinblue is cheaper, but doesn’t provide better value as you have to subscribe to their most expensive plans to get them. And no matter what, you’re missing out on ActiveCampaign’s better automation—the foundation for building the strong customer relationships that grow your business.
To grow your business, you need a tool that lets you engage meaningfully with your customers beyond their inboxes.
ActiveCampaign’s industry-leading automation lets you activate relevant customer experiences across email, web, social media, SMS, and chat.