Do You Have A Digital Marketing Strategy?
A Digital Marketing Strategy in Bulgaria is a plan that will help your business achieve specific digital goals through carefully selected online marketing channels such as paid, earned, and owned media.
Digital technologies and media include:
- Company websites
- Mobile apps
- Social media company pages
- Search Engines
- Email and automation
- Tracking and analysis software
Digital techniques must be integrated with traditional media such as print, TV and direct mail as part of multichannel marketing communications.
Do You Have A Digital Marketing Strategy?
Without a digital marketing strategy in Bulgaria, you will not have a clear strategic goal for what you are trying to achieve online in terms of gaining new customers or building deeper relationships with your existing ones.
Customer demand for your online services may be underestimated and you will not understand your online marketplace. The interactions will be different from traditional channels with different types of customer profile and behaviour, competitors, propositions, and options for marketing communications.
There will be major difference in your digital marketing strategy depending on whether your offerings are B2C or B2C.
Digital Marketing Resources
If you are not devoting enough resources to digital marketing, then existing and new competitors will gain market share.
Digital is the most measurable medium ever used but Google Analytics and similar tools will only tell you volumes of visits, not the sentiment of visitors, what they think. You need to use other forms of website user feedback tools to identify your weak points and then address them.
Every company with a website will have analytics, but many organisations do not ensure that their teams make or have the time to review and act on them.
Even if you do have sufficient resources, their time and efforts may be wasted. This is particularly the case in larger companies where you see different parts of the marketing organization purchasing different tools or using different agencies for performing similar online marketing tasks.
Once a strategy enables you to get the basics right, then you can progress to the continuous improvement of the key aspects like search marketing, site user experience, email, and social media marketing.
You must develop a competitive content marketing strategy since the content is what engages your audiences through different channels like search, social, email marketing, and on your blog.
Digital Marketing Strategy Review
If you are a middle to large sized company, then you may well have different teams working on different digital services for the products that you sell. There may be overlap between the campaigns or use of techniques that are no longer working but are being used as they have always been there.
Your Digital Marketing Review Bulgaria must cover all the different services that your company offers and all the digital marketing practices that are performed.
Digital Marketing Plan
An integrated digital strategy will give you a foundation for all the key online marketing activities that you need to make your business successful.
We will build a custom digital marketing plan for you that is based on your business’ goals. Then we execute the plan monthly.
The plan breaks into three critical parts:
- Attract More Prospects – Gain more website traffic through content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click marketing (PPC), and social media.
- Convert More Leads – Once you have more traffic on your website, you need to convert the traffic from an anonymous website visitor to an identifiable lead. Our Conversion Rate Optimisation team will ensure that your website is aligned to your digital marketing and is structured to convert visitors to customers including website personalisation.
- Close More Sales – Of course, most visitors do not convert to customers on their first visit to the website. We use a wide range of visitor tracking tools to allow you to follow up on your website visitors, even anonymous visitors, so that your sales team can follow up and close more leads.
Digital Strategy Ongoing Support
As experienced digital strategy consultants, we like to build long-term relationships with our clients.
At the start of the we will work closely with your in-house marketing team to create a new digital marketing strategy that will more closely match your needs.
Once we have developed your strategy, we offer full support to continually evaluate its performance, refining the activity so the results get better and better.
We provide expert insight and make recommendations on how to use the latest digital marketing platforms, features and trends to your advantage.
And if you need website copywriting to freshen up your messaging, or attention-grabbing video and design content to increase engagement, we have content specialists on the team. We also offer digital marketing training, so we can upskill your team as we go.
- Initial digital marketing strategy, featuring a timeline of activity, clear milestones, and key performance indicators.
- Monthly digital marketing review to offer clear guidance and report back on your success.
- Quarterly review to study and refresh the strategy by looking at all the data and key dates coming up in your sales cycle.