Digital Marketing Strategy Review
If you are a middle to large sized company, then you may well have different teams working on different digital services for the products that you sell. There may be overlap between the campaigns or use of techniques that are no longer working but are being used as they have always been there.
Your Digital Marketing Review Bulgaria must cover all the different services that your company offers and all the digital marketing practices that are performed.
What Is Contained in a Digital Marketing Review?
Your comprehensive digital marketing review will cover:
- Digital Marketing Team
Within these activities, the detail campaigns will be covered. Such as;
- Content Marketing Review
- SEO Audit
- Social Media Marketing Audit
- Email Marketing Audit
- SEM & PPC Audit
- Measurement and Recommending Improvements
Digital Marketing Strategy in Bulgaria
The first thing to review is your digital marketing strategy in Bulgaria (if you have one) and create a new one. We need to ask questions such as:
- Who is your target audience, are they online and how can you reach out to them?
- What do you intend to accomplish on-line
- Why do you need to digitizing your business.
For example, taking the social media element of the strategy, questions to ask would include:
- What is the best social media platform for your brand identity and brand voice?
- Which social media network does your target audience use most and why?
- How does the social media strategy align with your digital strategy, marketing strategy, and overall corporate goals?
- What are social media channels your competitors using to engage their customers and prospects (competitive benchmarking)?
Digital Marketing Infrastructure Review
Data management, Computer Hardware, Telecommunication, Operating Systems Internet and Website Hosting are a part of you infrastructure.
In particular, your data management and website hosting will need to be investigated as a part of your digital marketing review to see if it is using the appropriate technology and see if cost savings can be made,
Some relevant questions to ask during the review are:
- Which applications do you need to install on your e-commerce site to encourage conversions and follow up?
- How to manage a customer database better?
- Which marketing automation tools could help you and at what point?
- What marketing technology to use to capture customer behavior for personalization purposes?
Digital Marketing Creative Design Review
Often, the main goal of conducting a digital marketing audit of your creative/design aspects is to evaluate and enhance your branding strategy. Design plays a huge role in branding. It helps your target audience to visualize your brand identity, making you memorable to them.
How you design your digital assets helps your prospects and customers make long-term depictions of your brand mission and vision, values, uniqueness and creative flair.
The design affects user experiences and brand engagement. Questions to ask include:
- Do the graphics make a lasting impression on you?
- How easy does the desktop website or mobile version layout make it to find the information you need
- The colors, illustrations, and brand voice, are they easy to identify anywhere online or on just on various social media platforms?
- Are the designs consistent?
The design review can help you achieve milestones such as:
- Create an effective visual communication strategy
- Create and use only designs that resonate with your preferred brand identity
- Ensure your digital assets help visualize a consistent message across multiple online channels
- Ensure your brand logo, color theme and topography are consistent throughout your website and social media platforms
Digital Marketing Campaign Review
There are many types of digital marketing campaigns. Each has both its strengths and weaknesses depending on your business goals. Some are better suited for some marketing drives than others.
Auditing your Content Strategy, Content and Content Marketing
Here are somequestions to consider:
- Who is your target audience and is the content appropriate to them?
- Decide what you want your blogs, social media posts, and guest blogs to achieve for your business.
- Do you want to educate, boost brand engagement, build authority, convert more readers to buyers, all of the above and so on?
- Is your content messaging clear and highlighting your unique value proposition (USP) at the right stage of the buyer’s journey?
- Do you really understand the user intent at each stage of the buyer’s journey?
- Does your content bring out your brand identity as it should?
- Is your brand voice consistent across multiple marketing campaigns?
- Are you creating share-worthy content to grow your reach?
- Are you guest-posting on authority websites to enhance your backlinking strategy?
- What are the best assets (video, text, images, infographics etc.) to use for your content marketing at different stages of your funnel?
As part of the review you will need to look at each of the campaign types:
Digital Marketing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Review
SEO is the long-term investment that empowers your content to show up on a search engine and be available to ever growing audience. The aim is to make the content visible to interested readers and provide true value. These readers are also referred to as organic search traffic.
The higher up you appear on search results, the higher your chances of receiving more traffic that can convert to sales. This review will include
- Keywords Research and Analysis
- Technical SEO
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO auditing
Digital Marketing Email Marketing Campaign Review
Here are some indicators you’ll want to watch out for when conducting an email marketing review:
- Is your email copy clearly communicating your USP?
- And is the copy persuasive without being pitchy?
- How good is the design?
- Are your emails sent at the right time?
- Are you using strong calls-to-action (CTAs) and subject lines?
- Are your emails read by your recipients (open rates)?
- What is the relation between the open rates, click-through rates, and bounce rates?
- Have you A/B/X tested your messages enough?
- Is your email marketing campaign well positioned in your marketing funnel?
- How well do you follow up on leads that do not convert immediately?
Digital Marketing Social Media Marketing Review
Social Media is a big influencer on visibility, engagement, conversion and sales. Things to review include:
- Are you increasing followers and page likes with the right audience?
- Are you using the appropriate social media platform for your target audience?
- Have you reached out to a social media influencer in your niche?
- Is your brand identity consistent across all your social media channels?
Digital Marketing Paid Search/Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing Review
Paid search can yield impressive results when implemented well. But it can also turn out to be a short-lived, expensive affair.
A digital marketing review will help you decide the ratio between the paid search and organic search depending on what you want to accomplish in a given time.
You must learn important indicators such as your campaigns’ cost-of-acquisition per customer and various conversion rates.
The best cost-saving ideas in PPC are cost-effective advertising by optimizing on placements, advanced location targeting, laser demographics targeting, running the advertisement on the right time and date.
Digital Marketing Analytics Review
Some details to flesh out in digital metrics review are:
- Do you have the right marketing automation tools set up correctly? And if so, what quantitative results are you getting from them?
- Are you using the right business reporting processes and tools?
- How is your conversion tracking?
Digital Marketing Team Review
Your existing digital marketing team, whether it is external, internal or a combination of both must be part of your digital marketing review:
- Do you have the right set of skills in your digital marketing team
- Is your team well-skilled to use the right metrics and recommend resourceful and actionable improvements?
- Do you need to train new talent, hire an expert employee or hire a digital marketing consultant?
Digital Marketing Review Bulgaria
Optimized Marketing have more than 20 years worldwide experience in a wide range of digital marketing services.
We now have an office in Sofia, Bulgaria and would be pleased to offer free initail Digital Marketing Review Bulgaria to see if we can suggest how to cut costs and improve results in your digital marketing.