[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”6580″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
As you adapt your website for new markets, you’ll need to localise all of your digital content. This doesn’t just mean the written language, it includes your videos and multimedia output, web and mobile app services, as well as supporting illustrations, bespoke graphics, eBooks, and other digital documents.
How to Maintain Global Brands by Using Website and Language Translation Services
You’ve invested time, resources, and a portion of your budget into creating a range of digital content to attract and benefit customers. Increase the return on this investment globally with high-quality website translation.
Multilingual SEO in Bulgaria
Internet users don’t just read websites in their own language, they search for them too. Foreign language search engine optimization (SEO) is therefore crucial for many clients.
Our translations can be optimised to keyword strategies. Key elements within a page can be translated to keep within character limits (eg title displayed in Google search results). Our multilingual SEO-friendly translation helps achieve good on-page optimization, and produce results as part of your wider SEO strategy.
Website localisation is the process of modifying an existing website to make it accessible, usable and culturally suitable to a new target audience.
Although website translation is in essence similar to normal translation work as it deals with words, sentences and language, it does bring different challenges that need to be considered properly. This is due to the combination of linguistic, visual, technical and financial factors.
Before commencing a website translation project one should ask questions such as:
- Why is this website being translated? Is it to generate revenue or to provide information?
- Who is the target audience? Are they from a particular age group, generation or socio-economic class?
- What impact could culture have on the website translation? Think of possible cross-cultural differences in language use, colours, pictures and images.
- Does or will your website change its content frequently? If so, will you need an on-going service that provides small pieces of translation work?
- Does your website designer have the programming capability to deal with new characters and numerals?
Professional website translation services
Optimized employs mother-tongue professional English translators
Based in Sofia, we have been providing professional translation services to companies at home and abroad for more than 10 years.
We offer a comprehensive service, tailored to your requirements and commercial objectives.
Get a free quote for your business’s website translation, or contact us to discuss your requirements using the buttons below.